- Lisa Granquist (9)
- Coastal erosion as pollution
- Coastal resilience? National Guard mobilized. Homes condemned. Preventive power outages. Seawalls crumbling. Property owners plan to rebuild for 11th time (with subsidized assistance?). Are we ready to talk about phased buyouts and relocation, yet?
- Climate Adaptation Financing
- Read my summary of the Montauk Harbor Jetties case.
- This case may contribute to establishing precedent for erosion as pollution using nuisance claims.
- Erosion as Pollution: The Net Economic and Shoreline Effects of Coastal Structures
- Armoring the Massachusetts Coast: Increased Protection or Added Risk?
- Shoreline Change in Urban Massachusetts: Time for Retreat?
- Accelerated Erosion and Sea Level Rise, the Case for Adaptive Policies